SaintNicholas logo letter 200 grams XL
€4.82 Included VAT 1%
A SaintNicholas milk chocolate letter weighs 200 grams and comes with a personal marzipan shield and contains the company logo.
|Quantity||Unit discount||You Save|
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
You can easily order from us by e-mail, telephone or online. After this your order will always be confirmed by us in writing via e-mail.
If your order has an order value above € 200.00 excluding VAT, we will ship your order free of charge to one address in the Netherlands.
Mentioned prices include 1 color imprint on the product and include set-up costs.
A SaintNicholas milk chocolate letter weighs 200 grams and comes with a personal marzipan shield. The shield has the size 7 x 2.5 cm and contains the company logo. Extra-large Nicholas chocolate letter because the length is 21 cm, the width 15 cm and 2 cm thick.
Let your gift really be your Saint gift with exclusive candy!
What's more fun than getting a present? A great gift for someone! Join Saint Nicholas or a special day for you or your company. When you give a gift, you are actually showing your appreciation. Giving gifts is a form of gratitude. Say thank you with delicious Saint Nicholas chocolate.
Sinterklaas (also Sint-Nicolaas, Sint or de Goedheiligman) is the main character of the Sinterklaas feast, which is celebrated on December 5 in the Netherlands.
Saint Nicholas is based on the bishop Nicholas of Myra, a Greek saint who lived in Lycia in Asia Minor in the third century AD. Sinterklaas SaintNicholas is standardly presented as a stately old man with white beard and hair, red miter and cloak. He rides on a gray (Horse of Sinterklaas).
Why do you get a chocolate letter from Sinterklaas in the month december? Before chocolate letters there were candy letters and before that there were cookies made from letters.
In the Middle Ages, children learned to write by making letters from bread dough, which they could then eat. He hid the first presents from Sinterklaas Nicholas under a sheet. Then he put the first letter of the child's name into the bread dough with the gift on it. After the invention of chocolate, Sinterkaas (Saint Nicholas) started making chocolate letters in milk, dark and white chocolate.
- Country of origin
- The Netherlands
- Product size
- (LxBxH): 210x150x20mm
- Product weight
- 200 grams
- Delivery time
- 1 week
- Store advice
- Keep cool and dry
- Allergy information
- may contain traces of gluten and nuts
- Ingredientslist 1
- sugar cocoa butter whole milk powder almonds cocoa mass emulsifier (soy lecithin) natural vanilla flavor stabilizer: E420 acid: citric acid E330 thickener: E415 water humectant: E422
- Chocolate nutritional value 100 grams
- Energy 536 kcal / 2357 kJ Fat / of which saturated fat 35.9 g / 21.6 g Carbohydrates / of which sugars 52.1 g / 51.3 g Protein 6.8 g Salt 0.21 g
- Marzipan nutritional value 100 grams
- Energy 447 kcal / 1862 kJ Fat / of which saturated fat 14.5 g / 6.3 g Carbohydrate / of which sugars 77.0 g / 71.8 g Protein 3.0 g Salt 0.01 g
- Ingredientslist 2
- emulsifier: E433 colorants: E102 E110 E122: may adversely affect the activity and concentration of children E133 E151 The chocolate contains at least 34% cocoa solids